Sunday, March 7, 2010

Remembering MultiCopy in Rotterdam

I was poking around some recordings I have collected in recent years and decided to make use of one that brought back some good memories of the Netherlands, Rotterdam in particular. I was visiting Rotterdam at the end of the summer of 2005 for a conference and was in a bind to print a poster at the last minute. My originals were lost and I had to recreate the whole thing after arriving on my overnight flight. To make matters worse, the local Kinko’s had their oversized printer broken and all the other shops were closed. MultiCopy saved the day in the end, after a little file format issue was resolved…

The vocals of this track are from a telephone message I received from Erwin at MultiCopy. In the stress of the moment, it somehow made me laugh. Thanks again MultiCopy Rotterdam!

<a href="http://lifeoneight.bandcamp.com/track/multicopy-rotterdam">MultiCopy Rotterdam by LifeOnEight</a>

No comments: